- Beautiful work location
- Unmatched work culture
Camp Bliss hosts a variety of 2-3 day retreats, primarily for Veterans and people with disabilities. In addition, we rent out our facilities to private groups. We are seeking a part-time groundskeeper to join our team at Camp Bliss in Walker, MN.
Duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with keeping property buildings clean and in good condition
- Assist with monitoring and providing upkeep and maintenance of Camp Bliss property, including shovel and remove snow
- Operate a variety of vehicles & power/non-power tools & equipment
- Maintain and repair tools, equipment and structures (i.e. buildings, fences, benches)
- Mix and spray/ spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees
- Gather and remove litter
- Assist with event set up and take down
- Be at least 16 years old
- Must be physically able to handle a variety of grounds keeping tasks and equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to proactively solve problems
- Respectable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently with minimal supervision
- Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under multiple demands
- Have valid driver’s license and insurance with a clean driving record
- Must pass background study
- Starting wage $11.75-14.75 based on experience
Check out our website at www.campbliss.org.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Send an email of interest to Danellest@independentlifestyles.org to obtain an application. EOE/AA.